WaterTalks Webinar: Funding for Water-Related Projects
February 1, 2022
A FREE WEBINAR on Funding For Water-Related Projects
(Completed) February 1, 2022, 10am-Noon and 1-2:30pm
A two-part Webinar to learn about multiple water-related funding sources and how to apply for them!
Click here to view a recording of the meeting!
Part 1: Funding Overview and Developing a Project (Download a PDF of the presentation for Part 1)
- Generating and Describing Project Ideas
- Organizing Community Support
- Identifying and Approaching Agencies
- Identifying Technical Resources
- Identifying Funding Sources
- Navigating Funding Requirements
Part 2: How to Apply for WaterTalks Funding (Download a PDF of the presentation for Part 2)
- Learn about the current solicitation for proposals for funding for eligible activities in Ventura County ($485,000 currently available)
- Step-by-step instructions on applying for funding using the WaterTalks online tool