The Watertalks Needs Assessment Report
The Needs Assessment Report summarizes data and analysis of stakeholder and community input regarding water-related needs and issues. Input was received through outreach to communities and institutions, including surveys and community engagement events in 2019-2020.
- View the Needs Assessment Report Executive Summary for Upper Santa Clara River (USCR) (English | Spanish).
- View the full USCR Needs Assessment Report (Published 9/27/22).
- View the Needs Assessment Report Fact Sheets for each focus community (DAC) in USCR (English | Spanish).
- Access the interactive Needs Assessment Dashboard for USCR communities.
Funding for Disadvantaged Community Involvement Program (DACIP) Projects in the Upper Santa Clara River Watershed
WaterTalks invites stakeholders in the Santa Clara River Watershed seeking funding for competitive projects that will benefit DACs, economically distressed areas (EDAs), and other underrepresented communities to fill out the DACIP Project Description Form.
- Watch the WaterTalks Webinar: Funding for Water-Related Projects to learn how to develop a project for submission. Note that this webinar was held for Ventura County participants, but also applies to USCR.
- View the presentation from the WaterTalks Webinar: Funding for Water-Related Projects in Ventura County (PDF | PPT).
Access community-specific Toolkits providing information about specific water resources information.
View the WaterTalks Newspaper to learn about water in USCR: