The Watertalks Needs Assessment Report
The Needs Assessment Report summarizes data and analysis of stakeholder and community input regarding water-related needs and issues. Input was received through outreach to communities and institutions, including surveys and community engagement events in 2019-2020.
- View the Needs Assessment Report Executive Summary for Ventura County (English | Spanish).
- View the full Draft Ventura County Needs Assessment Report (Published 1/28/22).
- View the Needs Assessment Report Fact Sheets for each focus community (DAC) in Ventura County (English | Spanish).
- Access the interactive Needs Assessment Dashboard for Ventura County communities.
Funding for Disadvantaged Community Involvement Program (DACIP) Projects in Ventura County
WaterTalks invites stakeholders in Ventura County to respond to the Request for Proposals (RFP) seeking competitive projects that will benefit DACs, economically distressed areas (EDAs), and other underrepresented communities in Ventura County.
- View the RFP for DACIP projects and learn about funding opportunities for water resources projects.
- Watch the WaterTalks Webinar: Funding for Water-Related Projects in Ventura County to learn how to develop a project for submission.
Access community-specific Toolkits providing information about specific water resources information.
View the WaterTalks Newspaper to learn about water in Ventura County:
WCVC Project Manager County
Lara (Meeker) Shellenbarger